Sunday, November 27, 2005

Concept Art

I was looking at some concept art other people have done on Google. There are some amazing designs. Most of mine are done in ten to fifteen minutes while I'm watching TV or waiting for VS to install! The ones on google are so well drawn, the perspective, the ratio, the attention to detail, they even consider the size of a human, then I look at mine, and it's funny! It's like comparing a 10yr olds painting to a true grphic artist/designer. So i'm not sure how insulting it is to me to even publish my concept ideas! But hey that aint gonna stop me I think I'm happiest when I'm a ten yr old!

These drawings were done when I was installing Visual Studio. Hence the inspiration came from objects around me, from the number 7 and 8 to a mouse.


Armadillo or an Earth Drill piece


The picture on the right started off in the shape of a fish with one eye, the eye being at the top.


ES sideways and the letter F


Number 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


___