Sunday, November 13, 2005

It begins

This is my first blog post ... ever.
This blog will be all about my new game. The game is a 3d top down space scroller; a bit like Xenon2.
It will be created with VB.Net using managed Directx 9. So I will try and point out development problems I encounter and any issues I may yet have to resolve, such as the characters and story. As these can be changed at any point during the development process. It is partly for other people to watch the progress of the game developing and add or suggest their own ideas and partly as a personal record for me.

The blog will include the development issues I encounter, the game ideas I have, concept drawings and story ideas.
This is an ongoing development process, so any ideas or comments anyone has are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


___