Sunday, January 08, 2006

update

So I've not published anything lately, I've just not managed to get anything done.
I don't quite know how other people can do it. After working 8hrs plus another 3hrs travelling I don't really come back home wanting to use the computer, I get enough of that thing at work!
I have no mp3 player, so the journey on the train and tube can get rather boring, not knowing what to look at! If someone out there wanted to help you could always send an mp3 player my way!! :-) or help me get a free iPod by signing up here: http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=26824297 and completing just one offer.

After work I'd rather do some mind numbing, dumb, easy thinking task, like watching eastenders than programming. I know that if I turn that PC on and something doesn't work, I'm gonna get very annoyed. I suppose to unwind is why some people smoke, some people drink and I, well, I kill people, well not real people, just mutilated, robot fused cyborgs who go by the name of Strogg. Yes you've guesed it Quake 4. What better way to relieve stress for a guy than to go to a mouse controlled shooting range. No clay pigeons, foxes or stuck down coconuts here, instead we have aliens who are very keen to do nasty things to your limbs. Although I've still not finished it!

I did find an interesting article while I was at work though; it's about poor games with great ideas.

Guardian - Poor Games with Good Ideas

1 Comments:

At 7:54 am, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! I feel the same way when I get home from work, I'm so sick of the computer that I just don't want to sit there and learn something new or even play around.

I would rather veg out in front of the TV watching my countless DVDs.

Don't worry Rich - I'm sure you will get your game on soon - get it? game?.... on?... OK never mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


___